Ingredients for 1 Lg 9 inch Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Press pastry into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Poke holes into the pastry with a fork and continue cooking until lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove crust from the oven, and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl; spread over warm crust.
- Mix ham and honey mustard together in a bowl; spoon over cheese mixture.
- Mix half-and-half, eggs, green onions, remaining 1 tablespoon flour, and salt together in bowl. Pour mixture carefully over ham layer; top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes until set in the center. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.