- For 12 Crepes
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted, plus more to sauté
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Pinch sea salt
1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1 Tsp Confections Sugar
1/2 Lemon Zested
1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract
- Add the ingredients into a blender in the order they are listed, starting with the wet ingredients. Blend on low speed until combined then set aside for a few minutes for the bubbles to go down.
- Melt a dot of butter in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat (2 skillets make the process go faster). Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the skillet, or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. As you are pouring the batter into the skillet, swirl the batter to evenly coat the bottom. Fill any gaps with a little more batter.
- Once the edges are golden, flip the crepe using a thin-edged spatula to easily get under the crepe. Sautee another 30 seconds or until the second side turns golden then turn the crepe out onto a clean cutting board.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding butter as needed. Once crepes are at room temp, they can be stacked.
For the Ricatta Filling:
Mixed all ingredients together and place 2 tsp on each of your crepes. Fold to your liking
Sprinkle with Powder sugar to taste.